6/8/11

Crazy English lesson.

Hello! 
This day was crazy. Yeah, English lesson wasn’t normal. 
My friends didn’t have book, so I gave them mine. 
After the moment I remembered, that I have a lots of drawings and talks on all pages!
“Oh my God!”, I said and I wanted to took my book back. But I can’t.
So I think, it isn’t as scary as I think.
But my friend Kamila, with whom I did this, said what about were there talks!
It was about boy, with who I fell in love! But I don't know about his affection..
“Oh my God!”, I said again… But it was too late. They already knew about all!
“NOOO!”, I screamed and teacher asked “What happened?”. 
I said “Uh, nothing” and after the moment on my desk I had a piece of paper from Kasia and Ola (they know all now! I was a little nervous). 
It was a question about text in my book. I answered… 
Yeah, I wrote true, because I trust them. They said, that they can help me. 
Later I had three next lessons. 
Not as funny as English lesson… They were boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment