6/6/11

First note.

 Hello there!
I made this blog, because I sometimes like to write my minds. 
Is it wrong? I think it isn't.
So, maybe in first post I will write something about me? 
Here we go~
I'm a girl from Łódź in Poland and I love Japan since I was 7. Now I'm 15 years old. 
I have got black hair and blue eyes. 
I love writing stories (especially fanfics) and drawing. I think I'm an artist soul. 
My favourite fruits are strawberry and raspberry. 
From colors I love black, violet, pink... I think all colors are my favourite!  
Now my favourite husband is Ciel from "Kuroshitsuji", but I have a lots of them. 
I really love Tohru x Natsuno from "Shiki" pairing! 
Yeah, I love Tohru and his my husband too, but I think he must be with Natsuno! 
[SPOILER, so this is white] Shiki are ALIVE! I know this, don't trust them, ok? [/SPOILER] 
Yeah, I am not normal, but I like be crazy. 
English isn't my native language, so please forgive me my mistakes. I will do my best~ 
If you want to write with me, this is my skype - ai-chan. (with this ".") and gadu-gadu number - 7599854. 
This blog is all about me and my interest, so this is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment